“Roost Above The Rest”, New Mural by Destroy All Design, Koffinz and Septerhed A Dirt Floor Exclusive

A new epic mural, “Roost Above The Rest” by Los Angeles Street Artist Septerhed, Koffinz and Destroy All Design in Echo Park California. This trio is setting the tone for 2011 sure to be a epic year for street art in Los Angeles. Stay Tuned for more.

"Roost Above The Rest", Street Art Mural by Koffinz, Septerhed and Destroy all Design in Echo Park

fdasffsdfdfdsfdf

You might also be interested in: :

Comments (20)

Leave a Reply | Trackback URL

1. dope, dope, dope! great pieces& artist coming together

2. onerzuela says:

Well done piece. Fuckin tight work!

3. Tom Bradley says:

dont like this.
    Itlooks pretty lame.

4. Tina Vandalovich says:

Finally something fun to look at. Love it and really love the joysticks!

@ Tom Bradley- you sound pretty lame, I don’t see your art on the streets or anywhere else for that matter. Just don’t like to see people talking trash and sound like complete haters.

TV

5. Abdul Malik says:

Fucking sick. Hopefully this will be an iconic piece demonstrating wheatepaste skill and inspires others for collabs,

6. septerhed says:

Well thats it. If Tom Bradley thinks my shits lame…then I’m going to stop making art.

7. septerhed says:

And furthermore…before I retire…I must say “HOW DARE YOU TOM!!!” I HAVE BEEN DESIGNING AND PLANNING THAT MURAL FOR 15 YEARS. IT TOOK 5 TO GROW THE TREES TO GET THE PAPER. 10 TO GROW THE RAINBOW TO GET THE PAINT. AND THE PART THAT BREAKS MY LITTLE SEPTERHEART THE MOST IS…I MADE THE GODDAMN THING FOR YOU.

8. septerhed says:

were you the mayor?

9. Pablo Perez says:

Tom Bradley was the first black mayor of Los Angeles. I thought this fact would really add to this conversation.

10. koffinz says:

awwwww fuck, the mayor doesn’t like it we’re gonna have to buff it!!!!

11. billy beer says:

an honest critique is what this piece needs, its not lame, its just not very put together in my opinion. the painting part i feel is strong enough but the wheatpasted stuff on there looks hap-hazardly done and has no flow or real intention. no need to get butt-hurt septerhed, not everybody is always gonna like your shit. get used to it

12. billy beer says:

13. Panche says:

I love the rat on the leash. Just saying

14. septerhed says:

Yeah…I know…there are some issues with the wall…but we wanted no form or flow. We wanted a nightmare…like you see on the street. It probably needed more because more is better…ALWAYS! I also know about the not everyone liking part as well…I made “Your favorite artist sucks”. How would you feel if you had to grow a rainbow for 10 years? Thats what I thought. Because none of you probably have. I can yell at the mayor if I wish. I voted for him…I have earned that right.

15. frank says:

I like most of the stuff these guys put up on the street, but this looks very thrown together with minimal effort. Also if you cant take someone giving you an honest opinion on your mural, dont create murals. Draw on a piece of paper in your room.

16. septerhed says:

It’s all good. I welcome feedback. I guess I will stop complaining about growing rainbows….it doesn’t seem to translate well. Thankx for the support guys.

17. D357R0Y3R says:

Either the work speaks to you or does not. That’s all that matters.

18. JB says:

The street within the street concept blew my mind and I have to say it is what I wish the streets looked like and if the buff man retired, it just might, but we probably wouldn’t be so lucky. If you had done a more ‘organized’ concept of a ‘street art street scene’ I would have said lame. So I guess I win this one, huh? Way to represent and what a GENUIS fucking concept. I want one in my house.
    Also, I would like to start a fund to raise money to buy Septerhed a pigeon suit to start pasting in. Go big or go home, man. Love it.

19. onerzuela says:

Bottomline….If noone talks about it, its outa mind. If people talk, its stirring in the mind. And like Septer, an artist should take ANY feedback as constructive criticism. And if they could care less….Youre fuckin hardcore.

20. PIGEON says:

em, if he was the mayor- why cant he use SPACES? i poop on the street where everyone lives.