Thank you Andy Warhol Street Art by X

Can’t get enough of Andy Warhol by “X”. I like the variations on a theme.

Street Art Andy Warhol by "X" in Downtown Los Angeles

You might also be interested in: :

Comments (6)

Leave a Reply | Trackback URL

1. ror says:

def diggin the warhol pieces. i feel like everyone can agree that we all owe warhol a big thank you.

2. Anom says:

He’s our uncle Andy : )

3. Michelle says:

Any clue where these are posted? I’m visiting LA next week and would love to see (and photograph) them in person…

4. dred says:

they were up for a few months but i think they got covered. there are more in la though.

5. MICHAEL WUESCHISKI says:

I AM DISBLED VETERAN AND BOUGHT A PRINT FROM YOU. IF YOU NEED A PAYPAL EXCHANCHE .WE CAN DO THAT BUT I LIVE ON FIXED INCOME BECAUSE MY BLOOD WAS SPILLED OM THE STREETS OF MANY COUNTRIES FOR YOU TO HAVE UR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. SORRY COMING OFF LIKE THIS BUT AFTER A MONTH OF NOT EVEN RECIEVING EMAIL WERE MY ART IS. THATS NOT RIGHT FOR A VETERAN OF 4 WARS NOT TO HAVE RESPECT ENOUGH TO GET EMAIL WERE MY PRINT THAT I LITTERALLY PAID IN BLOOD FOR?

MICHAEL WUESCHINSKI
    paypal
    mlwues34@aol.com
    usmc/un/nato/us army

6. Warholboy says:

I found one of your andys,just pasted up , being ruined by the rain here in Atlanta a few years ago….
    It’s now part of my collection!

XOXO